Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 10:47 AM   #350 (permalink)
[ insert name here ]
Music Addict

Andrew (being me) 's Anayilse on Todays Society...

We Look to others... We look to others too much, we dont care how we feel about ourselves. Its always what other people's opionons will be and how they will view us. We know longer live life for our pleasure and do things for ourselves... The majority doesnt wake up at 2 in the afternoon walk down to the river feed the ducks, climb a tree and read a book up there.

And its because the world has got pre-conceived ideas on how life should be lived. Work 9-5, come home eat go to bed... sure they get money.... but what do they spend it on? Tv's, Cars and Houses... What does all thay amount to? Nothing! What does that amount to when your dead... When your dying and your life flashes before your eyes... what will you see... the joy on your face when u just buy a new TV or Car... No Not memories of you Climbing Mount Everest or falling out of trees... But watching TV.

A cheap way of entertainment... A cheap Unforfilling way of entertainment...

And i am basically contridicting everything i say, by riderculing the way people live there lives. The point i am trying to make is that nobody lives there life for them selves anymore... and what does that amount to, not a whole lot =(...

Oh and back on topic everybody hates America cause there jealous of its Fame and Celebrity (another pre conceived idea, what makes being a celebrity cool? There is no real reason there no different to the rest of society).

Most People will bitch and Moan about America... But if you offer them a place in America to live... they'll take it.

Andrew, The Aussie.

Millencolin - No Cigar
[ insert name here ] is offline   Reply With Quote