Music Banter - View Single Post - what about them?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 03:06 AM   #27 (permalink)
wolfhunt
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWorld
Like everyone else said, the thread started off with comparing two different styles of music. I love Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Queen, Blur, the Clash, Soundgarden, Cream, so many older bands but I also love Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch, Sarah McLachlan and other singers. I love listening to Avril's music, especially her first cd. Alot of the songs are relaxing and really pretty, and I like her clothes, dvd w/ music vids and concert, ext. Her B-sides are good too, like Take It. As for Good Charlotte, Linkin Park and all that, I'm not really big on that many of today's bands but for people that like them I don't see the problem. I also don't see why everyone complains about MTV all the time either. I don't have that channel but I used to watch it now and then back in the 80's and early 90's. It's just a tv channel. Although judging from the tv guide it looks like it's mostly filled with reality shows.
i guess there's nothing bad in listening to"naked" or "i'm with u" if u really feel like hearing something light , simple, and chilling... but it won't inspire u or put u in the mood as... let's say "stareway to heaven "would do...
wolfhunt is offline   Reply With Quote