Music Banter - View Single Post - Goth Dating
Thread: Goth Dating
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 07:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ma Cherie
The Forums Sadistic Ghost

Location: beyond midnight, in the abyss of time, the syren in the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver View Post
And "HipHop Grillz Here".

Does anybody else pay attention to the oft misplaced site links which sit between the toolbar header and the thread section on this site?

What do goths do when they want to set a romantic mood? Do they turn the lights up? Do goth girls spend hours in the mirror removing their makeup before a romantic date? Do they have dizzy memories of staying up all day talking?

Just what does goth dating involve?
i'll tell you from a goth perpsective, acually i enjoy a romantic dinner(around 9-10pm, ate sushi) and maybe debate going to see a dark movie or go star gazeing, walking in park at night, i enevcontempate going to a cemetary once

as for get "dressed" up i put on as little makeup as possible,( don't wear much any way acually) i will wear red and black eyeliner, some dark red maybe a deep purple/burgandy lipstick., last time i had a date like that(i don't go on many anyway, and i dropped most of my goth trend) i put make up on my ex..., he weird anyway, but he ended up looking kinda like kankuro from naruto....... then we made him walk thru super walmart*gives wicked grin*

http://www.myspace.com/yukiko_mori

Ma Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote