Music Banter - View Single Post - Muse
Thread: Muse
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 08:29 PM   #55 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
I used to use the same internet music chat room as Matt Bellemy before Muse recorded their first album around 98/99 , the guy was a total arse & because of that i`ve never been able to take the sub Queen bollocks they put out seriously.

On the other hand he did email me some pictures once of a female dutch fan 'showing him some love'
keep in mind that it was the internet. people who are asses on chat rooms are very likely to be cool people in real life, well hopefully anyways, I'd hate to think that some people Ive seen on here are really as pathetic and a**holeish (not a word I know, but it's pretty accurate) in real life as they are (or were since most of them have been banned) on here.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote