Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 09:55 PM   #373 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
I live in england, I dont hate america in the least. Most people around me do though and they say its because america is too controlling and its dominating everywhere else.
So what if it does?! Theres gotta be somewhere that does, somewhere with the most money, somewhere that slightly more dominating. Somewheres gotta take the lead! Its not as if everyones gonna be equal. I dont think americans are doing anything wrong, its the people that have a problem with not living in the most powerful country. Its like theres all these kids in a playground complaining and moaning that theres someone taller than them or something...
*Sigh* Ok, rant over.
Sad thing is....in the places we are so "demanding" we also give a TON of financial aid. I wish we weren't so demanding, but we you put that much economics and money into a place, you want (and deserve) to have a say in what is going on. I would be perfectly fine if we didn't go around having a say in much of what goes on in the world, but I would also want to stop much of the financial aid we give to these people who don't want us around their business.