Music Banter - View Single Post - Goth Dating
Thread: Goth Dating
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 09:21 AM   #37 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Cherie View Post
either way, the thing is to tell ya the truth, i'm kinda getting out of that stage, but the sad thing is, kitty, whose half a year younger then me, is entering the goth bondage stage, in my opinion about 2 years to late... i highly doubt goth looks good on a 19 year old girl, espscially the bondage pants part, she just abit to...blonde for the look ig you get my drift.., kinda the person you see as a major ditz, and she's bossy as hell, i could see her wearing a military uni before acually looking goth....
Weirdly enough I always thought that would be fun to dress like for a bit, you know black and red lacey corset top, black leather pants or black leather skirt, high black leather boots, lots of bracelets, chocker, I would probably die my blonde hair dark brown or black as well.

My conservative school would mainly (I have a fair number of friends who i've known since 1st grade who love me no matter what) ostracize me, so i've never actually done it. Maybe in college.