Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 01:01 AM   #374 (permalink)
anti_poptart_chik
...life's lil mystery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
I live in england, I dont hate america in the least. Most people around me do though and they say its because america is too controlling and its dominating everywhere else.
So what if it does?! Theres gotta be somewhere that does, somewhere with the most money, somewhere that slightly more dominating. Somewheres gotta take the lead! Its not as if everyones gonna be equal. I dont think americans are doing anything wrong, its the people that have a problem with not living in the most powerful country. Its like theres all these kids in a playground complaining and moaning that theres someone taller than them or something...
*Sigh* Ok, rant over.

We dont hate America because they hav the power, its how they use the power. Just imagine how much good they could do if they used their money on aid and not on some f***** up war that is bull****. They put their noses into other peoples business. As westerners they shouldnt be trying to convert everyone to our culture, their so bigoted they dont realise that other countries hav their own beliefs and practices. When it comes down to it really unless finishing WW11 what has America done for the world. Alot of innocent people got killed in Nam and Korea, wat for communism still had a stronghold in those countries it was just a waste lol. And now wat they hav brought obesity to the world with the giant corporations like Maccas. Neways thats just my opinion so yeh ill stop now.