Music Banter - View Single Post - Songwriting Tips Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 03:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
TheUsedToolguy
Account Disabled

Default All right idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Learn to spell this isn't an AIM chatroom, that was painful to read.

All rich people are bad? Drop the idiotic stereotyping
Well, there r 2 ways of making money
1. Providing Goods
2. Providing Services
Generally people who provide services, such as doctors, hav to work very hard to get into that profession, and will feel good about the $ they've made. I should hav said that generally people who provide goods r more likely to b more shallow people, materialistic people bcuz thats generally what society deems as worthy products, really shallow, mindless products, or at least the producers become very shallow in the process of marketing that product-which is to stoop to that level of big business idealogy and make people feel like an outsider if they don't hav this product, or make u believe that life doesn't hav very deep meaning, so it's okay to b defined by what u hav rather than what u are. Also Crowquill, if u had read my entire post, u would have noticed that my post was saying that stereotyping was wrong. However I did go into specifics when it came to how people felt about the way they made their money. I.E.-if u use a shallow big business marketing strategy to get a lot of $, u will probably hav to stay a shallow person to keep that $.
TheUsedToolguy is offline   Reply With Quote