Music Banter - View Single Post - m/f??
Thread: m/f??
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 07:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
covle
Music Addict

try the australian steriotype. ever seen steve irwin? well in melbourne, especially the cbd, we all wear khakis and love to say crikey. and bloody oath i am dinki die about this. fair dinkum. and i used to ride a kangaroo to school, which was in a tin shed where we learned about dangerous animals like snakes and cuddly koalas.
and jib, forgert the "eh" the best things any canadian has ever said to me is "soccerball". my friend has family here from your fine nation and they say it about 100 times a day now.
australian:soccabawll
canadian :sock-kerr-balll
your accent, similar to the us in some ways, really loves r. australiansm i have recently noticed and when talking to the exchange people that have stayed here dont really say r. you say carr and we say cah basically (for the word car).
whats an alcohol?
im a guy and i think generally you can get a fair idea of a persons sex by seeing what they say. and jib your always debating or sarcastically ridiculing someone else with the likes of thrice frost alejo or myself at times too etc etc so i guess people assume your as closed minded and arrogant just like us. therefore, you must be a guy. which, evidently, you are not.

whoa...i quoted atreyu, that means im hardcore. look how hardcore i am!! thats hardcore...XXX
covle is offline   Reply With Quote