Music Banter - View Single Post - This site's biased
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 08:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I'd like examples of his hatred/badmouthing, I saw plenty of intelligent arguments from him such this

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Perfect_Sonnet View Post
A little lesson about sound. The videos where you couldn't hear the vocals in were probably shot like this.

---------------------------PA Level

---------------------------Amp Level

---------------------------ELEVATED STAGE/Handicam Level (not multi-thousand dollar live recording systems your overly synthesized generic bands are provided)

---------------------------Ground level

Basically when your camera mic is 20 feet away from an 800 watt ampeg bass stack displacing the air like crazy, and a 200 watt Marshall stacking beating it with high end frequencies, especially in a small bar where the acoustics aren't very good to begin with, you aren't going to hear much of anything but fuzz and distortion. Even in the video

etc etc
When yours were just stuff like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
You are such a loser, perfect sonnet, I didn't say they sounded good, I said not too bad, and BTW if I get warned for this statement, I'll know this is a biased site that reserves special treatment for certain members w/ their heads up you asses, since read the above post.