Music Banter - View Single Post - This site's biased
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 09:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

You think one comment got you suspended? This is what pisses me off alot when it comes to banning, people think its ONE thing that does it. and theirs a huge difference between you and A_Perfect_Sonnet he actually has contributed to this site, i've yet to see see an intelligent post from you, this is all the music posts i've seen by you so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
they suck, suck, suck, suck, suck whoever the singer was on American psycho.
Quote:
yeah, but I know what suckiness sounds like, and they've got it.
Quote:
he really sucks from what I've heard. I'll take Leonard Cohen any day. Tom Waits seems like a pedophile
Quote:
It's not true that all live videos suck on youtube, probably just the ones that sucky fans make of sucky bands that suck, like all vids of Hot Cross
Quote:
alright, well, they also looked like idiots, how's that? and the fact that they're playing a live show where u can't hear the singer attests to the fact that they're idiots
Quote:
I saw a live vid, they really suck; it's like they're trying to scare the audience rather than serenade them.
Quote:
I don't get it, are they trying to suck?
Quote:
I think anyone that likes this guy should be banned for having such awful taste in music. Thx.
Quote:
yeah, I agree, they really suck
They're trying way too hard to.....I don't know what they're trying to do, but whatever it is, it sucks
You went out of your way, bumping old threads just to say certain bands suck. That is trolling, and completely pointless.

And as for your insulting.

Quote:
gosh, jibber, u are such a loser
Quote:
You are such a loser, perfect sonnet.
Quote:
And perfect sonnet you're such a loser,
I could go on, I stopped at page 3 of your recent posts.

Quote:
BTW, case closed as to whether or not anyone had any doubts about whether this site's mods. are completely biased
Then leave, no one is asking you to stay.