Music Banter - View Single Post - This site's biased
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 10:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
No, I'm not going to get over it, this seems to be the way our society functions. Yes, that doesn't mean it's right. It would be fine, however this site is examplary of the fact that it doesn't have to do so much w/ working your way up in society as it does your ability to take others abuse in this sado-masochistic world, so you go ahead and take it up the ass. Me, I'd rather fight the good fight, I'm always goin' to try and be different and not resort to your guys way:

Some of them want to abuse you,
Some of them want to be abused

It's a sickening display of egotism
You don't even know what you're talking about, I can think of plenty of new users who came around and were warmly accepted you wanna know why? Because they made intelligent posts and actually contributed. Some users weren't so intelligent but were still accepted because they weren't trolling twats. Its not that hard to be new and liked on here, but if you come to a site and act like a jerk, people are going to be a jerk towards you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
why do so many people who feel so small get on the internet and talk big; it's an obvious attempt to hide the fact that you're a very frightened and insecure person in reality; why don't you do us all a favor, and just start being honest w/ yourself from now on. I was the same way for a long time, if you're scared, you're scared, but stop trying to transfer your feelings onto another person, in the end you're only hurting yourself.
And you think hes being egotistical?