Music Banter - View Single Post - Open friendly debate.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 10:21 AM   #190 (permalink)
NaNaNer
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver View Post
I agree, in terms of possession. Like I've said before, if somebody is operating a machine or doing a job which becomes much more dangerous when they are under the influence of the drug then this should be jailable, or punishable in a way which reflects the potential dangers they are creating.

Exactly...anything that would dull your sense...judgement shouldnt be taken if you are going to be putting innocent people in harms way..while driving, while operating machinery, while working with equipment..etc...

I work where they do "random" drug tests...this is to keep people from coming to work stoned..so they say..but my problem with it..is..well..I like to smoke pot..I dont go to work high..but if I wanna go home..get stoned..I should have that right..but if I get a "randomed" then I could lose my job cause I smoke a joint two weeks ago with some friends and pot doesnt exit the system for up to 30 days..

“See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn 'em. 'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal f**kin high on drugs.”
NaNaNer is offline   Reply With Quote