Music Banter - View Single Post - The Crying Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 05:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
TheUsedToolguy
Account Disabled

*crying* Honestly I haven't had a good cry in a long time, I'm not really crying, but I wanted to post this because when I was your age, I had all my emotions sealed up. I was the good boy, who never said anything bad about anyone, even though I thought it constantly. It's fine to let your emotions free. Trust me, I kept on trying to be the 'good, people pleaser boy' and I wound up in a mental institution. People around me said I was shaking uncontrollably, before they decided to send me there, and I didn't even notice it myself. I had a lot of buried hate, anger, and rage. See, when I was your age, I was too afraid to stand out and be different. I felt like all the adults around here were way too judgmental of people who are different. However, trying to please others might make you more outwardly presentable to the world, but makes u feel like **** on the inside. Over the past 5 years or so, I have really got in touch w/ my emotions, and whether it's anger, guilt, or vulnerability, or crying or whatever, I am a much happier person now. It's all about being honest w/ yourself and giving a name to your feelings. **** what society thinks.