Music Banter - View Single Post - Pills Steal my Ecstatic Delusions
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 07:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Everything is actually catching up with each other now. It's such a weird feeling. For the the first time in months i'm really happy and pleased with where I am in relation to my environment.

I’m whirling round and round
As he sets it on the bar I swig it down and I order one more

And you are right, there is no where else but Margaritaville

Your right, this part came from this December when I spent some time at the small island, St. Croix, with one of my friends who I never get to see because she lives in a different state. There was this one bar/club she and I used to go to and dance, the bar tender was so aware that we were underage, but he would always let us drink, and every time he gave us a drink he would wink at us.

With the god's songs part. I actually associate a person's song with their secrets and essence, and hearing a person's song you know everything about them, and since God is in everything, I know everything.

Your also right in the climax of the mania, then the drop. It is the worst feeling ever. Everything is gray. I never know the date, I don't care to know the date. I don't care to know what goes on in class. There is no point.

And all most of my friends tell me I look better, which is sad because I'm worse. I look more rested because I want to do is sleep. And since i'm not trying to engage them in a discussion about what is dark matter, or different dimensions, or what is time, or philosophy, they are happy and think i'm normal. Because normal people apparently don't talk about those things. But I tend to consider people who don't think about those things dull.