Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 07:46 PM   #3044 (permalink)
TheUsedToolguy
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
Mother****er. Guys don't make sense. 2 of my friends got broken up with today. And one of the guys had the audacity to cheat on his gf, and after being forgiven, he decided that the the girl he cheated with was hotter, so he broke up with her telling her point-blank that he was going to cheat on her again anyhow, so they might as well break up.

Why give up someone who is hot(she has that rep in my grade at least), for a little bit hotter girls.

Some guy, explain that to me, please. Because I sure as hell don't get the logic in it.
A lot of guys are jerks, that's probably why I don't hav many guy friends. A lot of guys just want to talk trash about each other, instead of ever talking about anything real. I think a lot of guys see life as a game, and it's like life isn't even real, they just try to get the coolest looking car, and the hottest looking chick, and if they do that, they're winning. Until girls start to give more nerdy, sensitive guys a chance, I'm sorry to say they're probably destined for heartbreak.
TheUsedToolguy is offline   Reply With Quote