Music Banter - View Single Post - another nightmare
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 08:18 AM   #38 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
The two national ones I listen to are O'Reilly and Laura Ingraham.
Try Sean Hannity. He's better than both of them put together. We dont get Laura Ingram here. And I'm glad you didn't say Rush Limbaugh

Quote:
I can see why you'd have differing opinions with O'Reilly, because as I said before, he doesn't really tow the party line. It seems that the conservative media is in lock step with one another in every scandel period.
I try not to tow the party line either, but as I see it, the Republicans are usually right. O'Reilly just seems like an a$$hole to me, regardless of political affiliation. And don't try to tell me that Democrats don't band together 24/7. Air America gets their talking points of the day from HQ every morning.

Quote:
What sealed the deal for me was the other day one of the local guys was like "You know to his credit, and I hate to say this because I hate giving democrats credit for anything, but Obama has not been playing the race issue at all" This of course was prompted by a callers comment, but the idea that you wouldn't give someone credit on party affiliation is insane. I've never not given a republican credit when it was deserved. I don't know it pissed me off to no end.
Why is it insane? The ideal democrat and the ideal republican are basically polar opposites. Why would someone want to give credit or credibility to someone who is theoretically their complete anithesis? And whether he likes to do it or not, he still gave Obama credit, so Stan, why are you so mad?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote