Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 08:54 AM   #142 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ish
he wouldnt have done something that stupid wen he was at the highlight of his life. I think that Courtney Love just wanted him out of the way so she could take his well hard earned money and use it for her drug problem which she still hasnt kicked...
um, getting strung out on heroin is a pretty stupid thing to do if you ask me, and i seriously doubt he would consider those times the highlight of his life (his band maybe). Courtney didnt need Kurts money, she was doing fine enough with her music/movie carreer before his death. She probably still hasnt kicked her habit, your right, but I dont think Kurt would of kicked either if he was still alive, he was pretty far gone by then. I dont think this is a conspiracy, I think the guy got strung out and couldnt kick, got depressed, probably got loaded one last time and shot himself, it happends EVERY DAY!!!

(Sid Vicious, Layne Staley, Andrew Wood, Shannon Hoon, Jon Melvoin, Bobby Sheehan, Janice Joplin, Brad Nowell, Kristin Pfaff, Hillel Slovak, Will Shatter - ALL OF THESE GOOD MUSICIANS THAT GOT HOOKED ON HEROIN AND ARE NOW DEAD!!)

Kurt was no differant, he just took his own life before heroin finally did him in, it was inevitable, and i think he was aware of it.