Music Banter - View Single Post - Coming out of the closet
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 11:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Oh God, we're back to semantics. You can disagree and protest all you want, but homophobia no longer means a "fear" of homosexuals, it stands for the general disagreement with the "lifestyle". You're a homophobe, and that's fine and dandy, but I don't see why you shy away from being labeled one. It's not as if you're keeping your views a secret or being all PC about it. So what's the problem?

And saying you don't use the term fag as a derogatory one is bullshit plain and simple, if you don't wish to offend the other party, we in civilized society tend to use the terms "homosexual" , "bisexual" or perhaps "gay".
I said you can label me a "homophobe" all you want. It others me absolutely none. I disagree with a homosexuality as well as "bi-sexuality," so I guess I'm a bi-seuxalophobe as well. And was using the term "fag" to refer to both homosexuals AND "bi-sexuals," since both are sexually attracted to men. And this is why I said "no comment," to try to avoid all this redundant bullsh*t with everyone on here who are so rainbow friendly.