Music Banter - View Single Post - Coming out of the closet
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 11:36 AM   #51 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Well I actually judge you on how good in bed you are, but I like your brains and stuff.

Also Oojay shutup, you know walking in and pulling out your homophobic crap will start crap even if you just say "no comment." You don't need to say no comment you just need to shut up and leave it alone, and ***s is completely a derogatory term. Just say homosexuals or ***, it basically implies you'd thrown in people that are bisexual. Plus I think you're full of crap on this subject because in another thread you were talking about how hot lesbians are, but thats totally different right?

Yeah and the difference between "homophobe" and "christians".
How about minding your own business for once? Adidasss and I have kept this civil, so dont come and try to start sh*t just for the sake of starting sh*t. I apologized for using the incorrect term, and tried to make my views clear when they were asked of me. And as far as the lesbians thing goes, I assume that you're referring to Adidasss' old sig which was taken out of context and it was obvious that I said it in a joking manner. So don't be a little bitch, you little bitch. And don't bring your anti-christian BS around here here either.