Music Banter - View Single Post - Honesty is the best policy?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 03:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Well, I allow people to make fun of me when I know there's no malice behind it. Such things are allowed between friends, good friends I should think. The situation here is that she sided with a guy I have frequent and very very nasty arguments with (MB is extremely polite and friendly compared to that place), plus, it's not as if we have known each other for years and are BFF's or something. I thought she was rather cool, she's from my town so we hung out a few times with the possibility of the relationship going forward. But as it stands, we're still not at a level where we could just say anything to each other and work it out. It's too superficial at this point.

I haven't managed to make a lot of friends there, she's one of the few that I felt was on a similar wave length. And I'm sorta stuck with that forum because it's really the only way I can be in contact with other gay people (there's no club or anything here and I'm rather antisocial).

I'm seriously considering leaving it, there's just this immense negative vibe about it, all arguments go unmoderated, anyone is free to insult others as badly as they wish...[sigh] And now that I seem to be losing the few people I did get along with....I dunno....

Sad I am....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote