Music Banter - View Single Post - Razor Meets Wrist
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 04:14 PM   #35 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
Personally, I would rather have been born in this country than any other in the world. We can pretty much live long healthy lives by making good decisions, and choosing good friends, some people in other countries don't even have that option. There lives could be taken away from them at any second, and through no fault of their own. That being said, just because you live in the U.S. doesn't automatically make your life easy. It's because there are people in our country so full of hatred, even worse than terrorists that are hellbent on inflicting pain and damage upon others, so Loser's alright in my book, because as long as he's just complaining about the sickos in our society and not becoming one of them, he's fighting the good fight. Although I have to call B.S. on the library computer thing. What library stays open 'til midnight on a Saturday night?
The ratio of his complaining to the actual harshness of his life, is very unequal. Simple as that.