Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #5272 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blainka View Post
Details about the first part.
Because I couldnt go to South Beach for my first college spring break, I decided to drink to my heart's content. Of course, I forgot to tell the people I was with to take my keys because I have a fascination with pushing the limits due to my lack of self safety-meaning. SO a sick pack of smirnoff, three shots of vodka and a glass of wine later, a friend calls me from a neighboring city and wants to go eat at our favorite 24-hour restaurant and it's about 1am. So my so-called "friends" kindly backed their cars out for me to get on my way. Also that night I decided to call friends and even exs, sometimes just to talk, sometimes to speak my mind. On top of it all I later got online and posted my formentioned actions, which btw I deleted asap because it was a dumb move. I'm already pissed off enough at my co-workers for letting me do that and now Im taking **** from dumb forum bitches who really never shook her first impression of me because she's a close-minded prick. Also worked 9 hours today with no help and the ******* customers coming in left and right. I'd snap at my grandmother right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance View Post
learn then.
idiot.
I'm sure you feel great about yourself. bitch. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, EVEN DUMB ONES. No need to demean those who do. Karma.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.

Last edited by DearJenny; 03-04-2007 at 06:55 PM.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote