Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 11:01 PM   #5279 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber View Post
if you wanted to be ignored, why would you post on an internet forum that you're stupid enough to drive drunk.

and before you ask, yes, we can pass judgement on you, when a loved one of yours has his life ruined from being run over by a f*cking idiot drunk then maybe you will understand why you're being attacked by "dumb forum bitches"

idiot.

^I deleted the fucking thing in the morning because I realized I actually wrote that. I am sorry about your loved one though, my condolences, I've never done that before and like I said, I typically give someone my keys so I dont. And I wasnt going to ask that, you can pass judgement all you want, thats human nature, but in my sick, twisted, "idiot" way I was saying I was sorry for ever caring about any of you. If someone were to break their leg climbing a mountain with absolutely no safety gear and they posted on here, I would first ask if they were okay because I realize that we should all be somewhat "forum buddies" and not directly hateful to eachother. Even if someone were to get on here and say "sorry I've been hospitalized because I drove drunk and hit a tree," my first reaction because I'm a caring, decent person would be "Are YOU okay" and not a derrogatory statement like "Well you shouldn't have done THAT dumb****, you're the STUPIDEST person on the forum!" This is why I lose faith in humanity, no care and no respect.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote