Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 12:02 PM   #5284 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLightsLikeRain View Post
I'm sure you feel great about yourself. bitch. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, EVEN DUMB ONES. No need to demean those who do. Karma.
yeah, normally does actually help to tell idiots that they are. one, i dont know you, & two, im glad i don't if you're the type to think of drunkdriving as your "lack of self safety-meaning". i swear thats not even a logical syntax. blah. who needs to think of others though, eh? driving drunk only hurts you, obviously. pssh. & it was your friends fault for letting you go out & endanger others.

..how the hell you can say all that & actually believe it is beyond me.

thats denial even i could never acheive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLightsLikeRain View Post
Even if someone were to get on here and say "sorry I've been hospitalized because I drove drunk and hit a tree," my first reaction because I'm a caring, decent person would be "Are YOU okay" and not a derrogatory statement like "Well you shouldn't have done THAT dumb****, you're the STUPIDEST person on the forum!" This is why I lose faith in humanity, no care and no respect.
pahah. you're right! you ARE a "caring decent person".
i wish i was you.
so moral

i lose faith in humanity because of such foolish, closeminded & selfinvolved people.
not because OMGZ one person wasnt sympathetic to me cause my friends let me drink&drive, SYMPATHISE WITH ME YOU GUYS I DONT KNOW.