Music Banter - View Single Post - Coming out of the closet
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 06:07 PM   #106 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Well honestly, what are you supposed to do? Date the first guy so he doesn't get hurt? I don' tink tow...and the second guy's problem seems to be selfishness and ulterior motives (no, I don't believe in girl/guy friendships, because I'm a guy even if I am gay, and I know the way guys function). Tell them to get a grip on themselves or fuck off.

Anyway, this is offtopic.
for the most part i agree with you on this, aside from the fact that you dont believe in guy/girl friendships. My best friend is a guy, we've been friends for years, and I can with absolute honesty say that there has never once been any sort of sexual tension between the two of us, in all the seven years we've been close friends. I do agree that this sort of relationship isnt all that common, honestly, he is the only guy friend where there has never been a case of any sexual tension on either side. and no, before anyone asks, he's not gay.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER