Music Banter - View Single Post - Women=Evil
Thread: Women=Evil
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
TheUsedToolguy
Account Disabled

not bad, I don't know though, I mean definitely a lot of the women in this country are the root of all evil. They have so much built-up anger inside of them from society expecting certain things and placing certain burdens on them: to look a certain way, to behave a certain way, that as soon as they get a chance they like to have a man to control, and basically treat him like garbage in subtle ways. I think some psychologist said the most common form of emotional abuse is subtle, I think women are masters of that. I'm able to recognize it pretty easily, which is probably why a lot of women stay away from me. I'm able to see them for who they really are, not for how they want to be seen. Most guys will say, what the heck, as long as I'm getting some. It's unfortunate that most women, when they get the opportunity will try to find a boyfriend who she can manipulate and control, and make them feel horrible because of her own low self-esteem. Most guys, IMO, don't like themselves because of their inability or embarassment to get in touch w/ their emotional side. But that's the kind of society we live in, we're constantly clinging to things no matter how much it hurts us or the thing we cling to. My only offer for a solution would be for us to all take a closer look at ourselves, and realize that essentially all people are weak, and I think the only way we can gain strength individually, and as a society, is to admit to our weaknesses. Here are a few of my weaknesses: Sometimes, I'm too self conscious & I sometimes have a hard time letting things go.
TheUsedToolguy is offline   Reply With Quote