Music Banter - View Single Post - Women=Evil
Thread: Women=Evil
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
Yet most of the sensitive guys I know are single, and basically never get asked out, and most of the really jerky guys I know have girlfriends or wives. Would one of the women on this site care to explain that to me.
I'm not a woman, but I'll attempt to explain this to you.

1. By sensitive you mean "wussy". See bolded texts. Seriously, which guys wait to be asked out? 'Emotional cripple' does not equate to 'sensitive', maybe you're confusing the two?

2. By sensitive you mean "pug ugly". Jibber has beaten me to it but I'll elaborate. It's human nature to be competitive in one way or another, and this competitive nature expresses itself in many ways. When a guy sees another guy who is better looking, better dressed and more charming to women than he is a self-defense mechanism kicks in and the first guy thinks "what a jerk, I bet he's really shallow/self-centred/vain/dumb" to try to justify why that guy is doing better than they are. Good-looking guys are more successful at getting the girl, whether the guy be smart, dumb, nice or nasty. That's the only real link I've ever seen between somebody's persona and their 'success' with the opposite sex.

Beyond that, I've seen no relationship between personality and pulling status. Except for that really antisocial people don't tend to get any.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote