Music Banter - View Single Post - dream
Thread: dream
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 05:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

^Im not suprised. I had a dream today...that one day my four little children......yeah, no.

Anyway, I dreamed that I was on survivor and there were three groups of ten and our objective was to raft out to a part of a river, dive down, and set some bait for a shark, then return to shore. So the first raft was all eaten by crocs. The second group made it back completely safe. The third group, my group, half made it to the middle of the river and then we let only a few dive down, while the rest of us snuck back into the raft. The ones that dove down died. Back on shore I started crying because everyone died, when suddenly the host says they didnt really die and they all return to shore.

Someone asks me why I'm crying and says "You're just jealous because I got the autographs." Then I stop crying and pick up a phone book and get Stewart, Gordon, Johnson and Jr's autographs(Nascar) on it and know my dad will be happy.

Suddenly we're walking in the mountains to get home and I come across a cave, with a door. We kick down the door and inside its resembles a bachelor pad. We walk through a few rooms a come across Owen Wilson and some other nameless actor. Then Owen says we have to leave because he doesnt want everyone swarming him for autographs. I look to him and say "You dont have to worry about that, the only thing you were good in was Zoolander" and so my friends leave and I stay and eat chips with Owen and his friend. So my friends come back with fans of Owen Wilson and he flips out and blames me for everything.......and thats when my mom wakes me up. It was pretty random.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote