Music Banter - View Single Post - i am tierd of emo kids who dont know what emo is.............
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 11:06 PM   #51 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice
I have an open minded view of music. I can guarentee at least 75% of people on here have aqcuired a dislike for music based on someone elses opinions. I used to thrive on individuality and genre specified music, but now I listen to what I like. It may be, TBS, Circle takes the square, pretty girls make graves, or even new found glory. I get joy out of hearing old pop songs that no one likes because its "mainstream". People's music choice is too much based on what others think.

Also...you all need to get the fugg over 'what emo is' just listen to the freaking music you like. Im with riseagainstrocks when saying I used to come here to discuss bands I liked, but the few times I do visit a week, it is some kid thats bitching about what 'real emo' is. Aside form the poor moderation part im beginning to agree with riseagainstrocks when saying this place is sinking fast. I guess you'll just see me around alot less, because everyday my homepage, MusicBanter pops up, and I dont sign in, because I know it will all be the same thing, some ****head spamming, some 14 year old girl posting about how much they love/hate GC, some kid who thinks hes the first to discover 'real emo'. Its ridiculous.

I accendently click this but im totally with Thrice on this one ive quit posting in the emo forum i like some emo but not much and ive quit viewing htis forum cause i hardly ever see a post on actual music anymore its always "thoughts on emo" or "i am tierd of emo kids who dont know what emo is..." or **** along the same line and to tell the truth i can hardly stand music banter you got a bunch of morons posting about random **** that know one cares bout i could care less if I get banned from this place you know why? Cause of **** like this my stance on music classification its someones opinion i gettin sick of people wining thier are few people who have opinions on emo that arent a idiot about it i eman riseagainstrocks isnt bitchin about real emo neithers thrice heres why thier not idiots who are arrogant so frankly this is why the emo forum pisses me off

Misfit,