Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 01:02 AM   #457 (permalink)
covle
Music Addict

some of you may not know of the troubles in indonsesia. being our closest neighbor-even closer than newzealand, australia places frequent parts in their business. i havnt heard of any of this before either.
many of the smaller islands have been influxed by rebels. and form of new hi tech machinery to them is an enemy because they have nothing. the indonesian governemt does not have a tidy record with its people. going by their history the only times they have seen such machines have been in times of bloodshed. and in such a remote,traditional and undeveloped area, could you honestly blame them?

i saw an australian trying to get credit for us by saying that we have donated 1 billion dollars. that isnt that much compared to other nations. but let me put it into a perspective where it is something big. thats 1 billion out of a 17 billion economy. and thats from the government only, not the poeple. so it is bigger than it appears in a way.

whoa...i quoted atreyu, that means im hardcore. look how hardcore i am!! thats hardcore...XXX
covle is offline   Reply With Quote