Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 06:12 PM   #2400 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Wow, what happened?
I was spoused to meet him at this little movie plaza (movie theatre with lots of shops and restaurants around), and I got there early and using a water bottle filled with Vodka I got steadily drunk. I don't remember that much from that point on, but what I do remember was that by the time he got there, I was pretty crunk, meaning overly loquacious and overly friendly and overly clumsy. He also talked a lot about jock stuff, which is a huge turnoff for me. We went to the movie (Saw II), I don't remember too much, he says we hooked up, while I just remember like being extremely close to him and not actually doing anything. I'm uber paranoid about drunk driving no matter what condition i'm in, so I had the sense to ask him to drive me home (i'm sure not nearly as articulate as that). He took me to a park near my house instead, and I freaked, then got sick, and threw up in his car. That luckily was too much for him, and with my backwards directions he took me home.

I have only talked to him once after that, and that was to ask him to fill in the gaps of what happened.

Again, completely idiotic on my part. I would not suggest it. I only did it to piss off my ex.