Music Banter - View Single Post - Drugs And Music - Your Views
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 10:16 AM   #33 (permalink)
NaNaNer
Truth Seeker

1. Yes Acid is worth it...but its a dieing drug...
2.Music and Drugs go hand in hand..due to lifestyle...and expression.
3.Artists..not just musicians have been known to do drugs..due to the belief that drugs expand your mind...and that is personal belief..science has yet to prove it.

I have done all the drugs I have done to most the music I listen to..I listen to all kinds..country,classical, hip-hop,jazz..etc...and most are enjoyed while smoking pot...

Dropping fry tends to make most people..me...want to listen to trance..techno...dance..stuff that is easy to move to..due to the body high acid gives...makes ya wanna dance...rememeber the videos of hippies waving about their arms and dancing around one another...

Smoking dope...often makes me wanna to jam to something heavier..something with screaming vocals..heavy guitar...heavy percussion...cause speed makes everything go fast...

Eating shrooms...the only thing I can ever really get into is..4 Non Blondes..strange...

Popping pills...anything and everything..because its such a routine drug for me...its like smoking pot....

“See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn 'em. 'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal f**kin high on drugs.”
NaNaNer is offline   Reply With Quote