Music Banter - View Single Post - the nice thread
Thread: the nice thread
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 04:25 PM   #43 (permalink)
NaNaNer
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
I don't remember saying that DRMO, but how can you lie all the time and be true to yourself. At the very center of every person in his/her most natural state, is their soul, and their soul or spirit is all about truth. If you ever tell a lie, like telling someone they look good today, when you think they look terrible, you're lying, and compromising yourself to some degree. It was your decision to tell the lie. You can sell, 'well I didn't want to hurt their feelings,' but you may have underestimating their ability to take criticism. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Telling someone they look good when they look bad...is a matter of opinion..because they might not look bad to the rest of the world..just to you..so its your opinion of them...

“See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn 'em. 'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal f**kin high on drugs.”
NaNaNer is offline   Reply With Quote