Music Banter - View Single Post - The Great Global Warming Swindle
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 06:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks View Post
Your first link raises some concerns, however, they provide no links themselves to these graphs that are "readily available online"
Like I say, I'll try and get them scanned in and loaded up from the original, printed article.

Quote:
The second link wouldn't load for me.
Try again.

Quote:
The third, the only thing I can think of is that the scientist is trying to retract his statements because anti-human caused climate change is a minority stance and there are those who would seek to surpress it.
olol. Ironic when I've seen one of the scientists who were on the programme on the news and mentioning death threats to not retract the statements (to maintain an anti-GW stance).

Quote:
I think it's rather humerous how you insult me for believing the video when you are just as blind in following the Guardian and Al Gore.
Well, seeing as I couldn't care less as to what Gores up to ...

The BBC have had news spots about how defunct the programme was, as have the Independent, the Guardian, the Observer. Pretty much every scientist that isn't in love with capitalism and the payments from the oil companies have denounced the theories put forward in the programme, including the people used IN the programme. The Great Global Warming Swindle was nothing more than a propaganda piece. Yes, the articles against it are dated later than your opening post so I'm not saying you're an idiot for not including them. My point is that waiting for more sources to arise as a result of the nonsense that was put forward in the programme would be wiser than simply taking up the same banned as an act of counter-rebellion.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote