Music Banter - View Single Post - The Nonsensical Self-Righteous Posts Bucket
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 10:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
NaNaNer
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsedToolguy View Post
HAHA, yeah, it's important to point out that people's behavior is wrong, regardless of whether I can take it or not. If I was sitting here crying @ my computer, or just casually observing other people's comments, I would still feel obliged to point out their sadistic ways to others. Especially, in a society where dissent of any kind, political, religious, musical, makes you a target for belittling. My statement was more of a warning to others that, you can be yourself, and honestly express yourself on here, but at the expense of having every comment scrutinized and placed under a microscope by certain members.

But heres the thing..man.

If you come on a board and post you comments, opinions, life issues..or anything like the sort...you have opened those things..and yourself to be judged..and commented on...

“See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn 'em. 'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal f**kin high on drugs.”