Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical Insecurities
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 02:29 PM   #113 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Ok then TUTG, you say you are not fake. So are the things you say here only for here, or do you talk like this in real life? What I'm asking is if you go out to dinner with some friends (assuming you even have any), do you just blurt out that you jerk off to pics of your sister? Of course judging by the amount of time you have to spend here, I would say that you have nothing else to do. Of course I still believe that you are a total fake. I can't believe that anyone could be so stupid. You can see peoples reactions to the things you say, yet you still continue sharing more. You cover it by saying that you believe in honesty, yet I don't understand why you would feel the need to be so honest with a group that is made up of mostly teenagers. So this leaves me with a few theories. 1. You are a bored, ugly, fat loser with nothing to do because you can't even get out of bed, so you come here and post a bunch of garbage just so you can laugh at peoples reactions. 2. You are a sexual predator who comes here, posts all this personal information that is all a lie so you can maybe get someone to relate to you and contact you wanting to meet in real life (this one would explain all of the sexual comments you make). 3. You are completely genuine. You suffer from moderate anti-social behavior which causes you to destroy any interpersonal relationship you may begin to develop. I guess it doesn't matter to much, I'm just looking forward to seeing how this all pans out.
My thoughts exactly. ^

I find it hard to believe TUTG is any more than a self fabricated internet persona, because I find it even harder to believe why anyone on God's earth would admit to a growing catalogue of ever more ridiculous and incredulous stories such as the ones I have read by this member.
ToolGuy, you are what is commonly known round our way as...A Gobshite!
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote