Music Banter - View Single Post - Alice in Chains...
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 05:57 PM   #154 (permalink)
gilgab07
Groupie

I saw them in Milwaukee... and oh my god... it was the greatest night of my life... William DuVall (the new lead singer) was AMAZING! If i closed my eyes I could've sworn it was Layne! I was impressed. They did some acoustic songs and had a slideshow of pics and videos of Layne. I cried! I was in the front row for the entire first half until i got crushed (i'm little) and then stood at the back, but could still see pretty well. At one point, I could've reached out and touched Jerry Cantrell... yummy... he had this amazing beard then! It looked surprisingly good. The opening band was "Hurt" and they are appropriately named because my ears bled from the volume of their cymbals... jeez... i've started hearing them on the radio now... i like some of their songs... but they're very repetitive and they dressed like women (tight jeans and low-cut shirts) and their lead singer was very obnoxious and over-acted A LOT! (reminded me a lot of James Hetfield, but not in a good way) so yeah... i heard a rumor that AIC will be at free ozzfest this year... but probably is just a rumor... if you EVER get the chance to see them TAKE IT!!! Nothing will EVER top that night!
gilgab07 is offline   Reply With Quote