Music Banter - View Single Post - Blame the folks who sold the future for the highest bid
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 04:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Owen is so fantastic.

"This thing between you and me might not be anything worth singing about or it might be just what I need."
- Breaking Away

"Which of us two is dumb enough to choose the other as a lover?"
- Breaking Away

"You’re smart and kind and easy on my eyes."
- Good Deeds

"Maybe my mom’s right, good deeds won’t save us, just true faith in Jesus. So in the name of her lord lets do what we shouldn’t some more."
- Good Deeds

"It’s my right to be a fucking baby sometimes."
- I'm Not Going Anywhere Tonight

"I thought I'd be singing a different tune by now but the song about you keeps coming out"
- In The Morning, Before Work

"I just think it's best because you can't miss what you forget. so let's just pretend everything and anything between you and me was never meant."
- Never Meant

"you in the cardigan, your tired of all your friends you in love with belle and sebastian, your bored with your boyfriend. I wanna be with you tonight, with our legs crossed and our tongues tied. now which one of you poor souls wants to drive me home?"
- Poor Souls

"she'll go home alone by choice or choose one of the boys to lay down with
if she's lonely or horny, or human"
- Skin and Bones

"she asked if i remembered those letters i wrote when our love was young and bold she said last night she read those letters and they made her feel one hundred years old."
- Stolen Car

"At least I can see myself in the mirror."
- That Mouth

"But honestly I don’t care how you do or don’t your hair you’re ugly on the inside."
- Ugly On The Inside
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote