Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 12:50 AM   #3190 (permalink)
acratertocoffin
Is The Spider

I was up all last night doing a prank for my radio station where we covered the entire office with orange paper with the phrase "lava, lol" on every single one. I went back to my place to sleep for 2 hours, shower, and go to see the first reactions of people at 9 AM.
I woke up at 11 AM because my alarm never went off. It took for 5 hours to do all of that, and I missed the fruits of my labor, which were apparently amazing. So I smashed my clock against the wall, which woke up my roommate who God bless him, was trying his damndest to not laugh. My clock is now shattered across my floor, so I have no way to wake up tomorrow, but damn it made me feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser View Post
I just listened to all of them. Thanks man I think I found a new favorite band in Circle Takes The Square.

Right
I liked Loser when he first showed up because in comparison to gottaSCREM, he was at least willing to try and listen to other stuff and to learn. In fact I complimented him after he posted that because he was willing to be educated. Apparently he lost that and something got into his head that he's the only one right in the world, to the point where he now thinks that there is a great conspiracy just to fuck with him.
An idea, if every single person on the site tells you you're wrong, you might want to consider the possibilty, that just maybe, you could be slightly off.
Or he knows he's wrong and he's just been screwing with us just to push our buttons.

.....*giggle*

Night of the Living Fred
Tuesdays at 11PM US EST
www.fredoniaradio.com
BAND INTERVIEWS
acratertocoffin is offline   Reply With Quote