Music Banter - View Single Post - CD Confessions
Thread: CD Confessions
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 07:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Hmmm...I don't think I'm totally embarrassed of any CD I bought, but I'll just mention that I have Destiny's child (two of them in fact, good dance music yo ), Sting (because of Desert rose, alas a one trick pony... very expendable), Santana (I hated Maria, but loved Smooth, now I can't stand to look at the CD, it makes me wanna vomit), TLC (I forget what song I liked, it was the one with the video of the chicks silicones falling out, anyway it was cool for a while), I have an Offspring album that was given to me but I literally never opened it (it was around the time they got really popular with the "pretty fly for a white guy" stuff, but unfortunately the person that gave it to me bought the wrong album), I have Californication by RHCP that also makes me wanna vomit now, but to be fair, Scar tissue is still a good song...hmmm...ohyah, and that Tom Jones album when he had a major come back with the cover of "Burning down the house", also haven't listened to it in years, but I still kinda think it's alright, one of the best cover/collaborations albums out there...too bad it makes me wanna hurl when I look at it aye...?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote