Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 03:14 AM   #5592 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

So I just got back from meeting with my drug dealer, it was an all out knife fight. There two other people picking up heroin and he only had enough for two of us, so we all drew our knives and me and this other dude went after one and then the dude I thought was on my side turned on me and I had to fight them off. Luckily I had my red rider bb gun, it didn't do much but scared them enough so I could slit one of their throats and as soon as the other dude saw the blood flowing out of the other dudes neck he let me go.

We both got on the heroin, so I went home an shot up, man it was like being a shooting star after I did that I called my pre-school crush, I found out shes a hooker. So I offered to give her five dollars if she'd spend the night with me she said she'd do it for free. So she got here we had sex probably twice, and I then took a break. While she was showering I made her my number one on my myspace, just thought i'd throw that in.

She came back out naked and was asking if I had any drugs so we got drunk then I did cocaine off her body, I didn't do a straight line. I did like ****ing shapes, I had a swirl a triforce and other things all complimenting and tracing around the curves of her body, it was amazing. I got really messed up and I found out she called the cops because I scared the crap out of her, so the police came and busted down my door.

I grabbed my red rider but couldn't take them down, so I threw a mirror at the cops face and killed him. The other one dropped his gun, I shot him just so I could watch him die. I then killed the girl, and had sex with her dead body. I proceeded to in my drug induced state go streaking through the streets of Olympia, and no one caught me.

I got home and put on some music and decided to take that bitch out of my top 8, I then blocked her and got on MB.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote