Music Banter - View Single Post - the philosophy thread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 04:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Christ TheUsedToolGuy can you quit fucking speaking for entire groups of people? I didn't have a great childhood and i'm way too thin, I have a friend whos had a way worse childhood then me and hes just as thin as I am, though he is bigger.

Fat people are fat because they're lazy and eat too much. I don't care how shitty your childhood was, you're lazy and you eat too much your childhood won't change that. I'm tired of people blaming they're issues on a bad childhood, I doubt anyone has had a perfect childhood. Seriously "lolz don't send me to jail for killing 17 people I had a bad childhood! Put me in a therapy center that is basically a resort!"

And as for teenagers having an unstoppable need to fit in? Bull, I know alot of people who don't feel any need to fit in, stop with the sweeping generalizations.

Is your next bit of "philosophy" going to be on all black people being thugs and people from the south loving incest?
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote