Music Banter - View Single Post - the philosophy thread
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 04:59 PM   #93 (permalink)
i ruin threads

yeah to all of you posting on the fisrt 2 pages you know something im fat i dont give a f*ck why should other people there are lots of fat poeple many of them have slow thyroids(such as my self) i eat right better than most poeple accually i walk alot down the tracks(old raliroad tracks) on average probliy 3 or 4 miles a day beyond starving myself and getting a lap band there isnt to much i can do and i wouldnt do stuff like that cuase im not insecure about my weight i dont think anyone should be forced to be insecure by mass media that tells us we look wrong and thus should be patronized and called degenrate wtf are there problem. now im not saying that all fat people atoumatically excempt from being scum there sertanly is fat scum but theres skinny scum too(accaully more cuase scum ussauly are on crack or cant afford enough food to stay at a healthy weight) but either way i find most of you people to be stereotipical, facist, biast and genrally hatefull but its cuase your on the internet and your not an individual on the internet

p.s. i know this goes agianst alot of what i just typed but have any of you noticed that morrbidly obesse people tend to be dumb too?