Music Banter - View Single Post - Virginia Tech shootings
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 04:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

To be fair it wasn't like the guy had any record of being crazy other then his disturbing, violent and nightmarish plays and writing. Its not like he had on his record that he was psychotic or anything, they don't just sell guns to anyone. People that saw how he acted and wrote weren't surprised but total strangers who knew nothing about him? They had no way of knowing how he was.

And yeah the right to bear arms rule is completely stupid as is how flippantly guns are sold. They're a terrible form of protection and hopefully this causes some shit to change.

Also i'd like to see something about him being dumped other then what that idiot O'Reilly says. Because i've read four news storys on it and i've seen no mention of a girlfriend. I've seen plenty suggestion no one would go out with him and it said in two he was a loner. He wouldn't be considered one if he had had a girlfriend.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote