Music Banter - View Single Post - Virginia Tech shootings
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 05:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Also i'd like to see something about him being dumped other then what that idiot O'Reilly says. Because i've read four news storys on it and i've seen no mention of a girlfriend. I've seen plenty suggestion no one would go out with him and it said in two he was a loner. He wouldn't be considered one if he had had a girlfriend.
I agree. I think he might O'Reilly might have got some wires crossed with that info because I read that the police had been interviewing the boyfriend of the girl who was shot in the dorms because he had a bunch of guns too. From what I can telll they originally thought he'd shot her and one other guy, and were talking to him when the others started being shot in the Engineering building.

You're right that he didn't have any official record of being crazy and the people who sold him the guns and ammo are no more at fault for selling him these items than they are for selling the same to all of their customers before and since. But he clearly was crazy, as was demonstrated by his actions, so I stick to my complaint that crazy people can buy guns. The solution that I propose is that nobody is allowed to buy guns and ammo. This will mean that crazy people can't buy guns or ammo.

Last edited by DontRunMeOver; 04-18-2007 at 05:40 AM.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote