Music Banter - View Single Post - Evanescence
Thread: Evanescence
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 03:45 PM   #115 (permalink)
AeternusAmatorius
Groupie

Evanescence is my favorite band. I have every song ever recorded. Well except "Catherine," "Faixa Five," "Spanish," "Farther Away (Drum Intro)," and a few others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Her voice is **** live she can't sing at all.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but it's because of the stress of touring and being out of breath from running around and rocking out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempson
Hypocrite.
How are they a hypocrite? So you even know the meaning of hypocrite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sensitive
She looks like one of those girls who used to be fat, or is on the verge of becoming fat again, y'know?
Well she did say she was a little overweight and had poofy hair when she was younger. She also had a bit of a double chin, which she lost, and she has chubby cheeks, which you can see in the "Malice In Wonderland" promo shoot and she lost the chubby cheeks as well.

Okay. For all you people who think Evanescence is Goth or Pop, they're not. They're everything. They have different elements in their music. Amy thinks the band is a Rock band, I do too. Evanescence is ORIGINAL! I know I'm goign to get bashed for that. I know that original isn't a genre but you can't classify something that's original.
AeternusAmatorius is offline   Reply With Quote