Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpleasent Times
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 08:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

Default Unpleasent Times

ok, this post has nothing to do with music, but what the hell, i just gotta say that ive never been more relieved to be at work than today. On my way here there was an accident on the freeway, stop-go-stop-go...after about 10 minutes of this, my break light comes on and i have NO break pressure whatsoever..not fun at all. A little freaked out by this (driving on the freeway in a 73 chevy nova with no breaks) i eventually reached my exit and throw the car in neutral and coast to the stop light, using my emergency break to slow down. 3 stoplights away from my work, and i wasnt sure if i should keep going or just pull over and walk the rest of the way. I decided to try my luck and drive, luckily hitting all green lights. Pulling into the parkinglot and actually parking...well that was a task in itself..anyways ya, i thought for sure i was going to get in an accident..Now on my lunch break i get to go out and take a look to see if there is anything i can do to fix it before i try to drive it home. So wish me luck, for tommorrow i may be dead.