Music Banter - View Single Post - Loyal To The Game
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 11:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns
anyone like tupac's new one? Im not all that fond of it, but it sounds better than Resurrection. But, I still don't understand how eminem has taken over production of his songs.

also i wanna know if anyone picked up ODB "Osiris" or Xzibit "weapons of mass destruction" or even snoop "rhythm and gangsta". the xzibit one I've heard, and it sucks.
Personally I have lost much interest in Snoop
Every since he made that song with Pharell I just haven't been feeling his work. Not for the past I dunno 5 or 7 years.
He's turning into tobacco which is for whackos and thus bad for your health or in this case your ears.
And I haven't been a fan of Xzibit in what could very well be a decade. But it isn't. Srue does feel like it though.
And I've heard tid bits of ODB's stuff. Kinda liek it all things considered. I was never a big fan of ODB. American rap just neevr held much appeal for me anyhow.

And I think I would have sooner see 2Pac's stuff under Eminem's control than say JayZ.
that would have been a castrophe in the making although I saw that when I saw Beyonce in a Lil' Kim type outfit and that big hair do. I almost cried a river.

PS: your user name is very very cool.
Makes me think of this song by Bikini Kill. I'm thinking rebel girl
Peace out.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote