Music Banter - View Single Post - Why Satan loves you more than Jesus.
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 01:20 PM   #51 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

I have never met a god merciful and quick to accceptance.
I know what redemption is but I'm scared that for all the years I spent as a nonbeliever God if any exist will not forgive me of all the since I've commit. How can he forgive me for my sins if I can't forgive myself for them?
But there is hope because if Jesus can turn water to wine then Satan can turn water to vodka and while wine is sweeter than vodka, vodka is much more tempting.

But seriously I'm one of the most spiritual people I know and my beliefs on god are plain adn simple. SOme dudes from the future traveled in time to test out artifical insemination and they came across this sex chic named Mary. Mary saw these strange clothed foreigners appar out of the sky from nowhere and she went into a temporary parlysis. When she came to, the guys had already injected sperm into her.
The guys told her not to tell anyone what had happened. And 6 months later when she started to show signs of pregnancy, she didn't wanna lie but she was scared of what the guys would do to her if she told the truth. So she made up this really big tall tale and said that a creature called "god" did this to her. And then 3 months later she gave birth to a ordinary man named Jesus.
As for the turning water to wine, and healing thing.
The sperm used to impregnate was that of a really good magician.
if memory serves correct I believe he was related to houdini.
And Jesus was not white. he wasn't black either. Apparently mixing the semen of a magician and the egg of a normal white or black person (doesn't matter) makes you green.

Although to be quite honest and rather less comical, I personally believe that the color of jesus should not deter you from his teachings or inflence you whether he was black, yellow, white, or geen.
And I personally think that if there is scientific evidence that proves whether he was black or white you should still remain faithful to him no matter the color your skin.

Peace out.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche